Admission to the hostel is reserved for the students who have taken admission in Delhi Public School. Students who have passed class IV are eligible for admission in the hostel. Parents seeking hostel admission in the school are required to submit an application on the prescribed Performa.
- Well trained & experienced wardens
- A.C. Rooms
- Common rooms for recreation
- Wi-Fi Campus
- 24 Hours Broad Band Internet Connectivity
- Computers Labs
- Round the clock security & generator facility
- Infirmary with Resident Doctors & Qualified Nurse
- Nutritious food in Cafeteria
- Tested & Approved water supply from RO Plant
- Regular Yoga & Meditation Classes
The School provides facilities with modern amenities for boys and girls separately for class VI to XII. The hostel is equipped with a well-stock library which aims at further enhancement of self study.
Sports Complex comprising of 400 Metre-8 lane tracks at par with international athletic standards, skating rink and a squash court. In addition to these, we are striving for the spiritual development of the individual through yoga and meditation.
To develop a sense of harmony and discipline among the students, the school has a large group of Scottish bagpiper band under the guidance of a well-experienced band instructor.
The hostellers can avail the facility of MAC lab round the clock which will enrich their knowledge in different walks. A part from MAC lab the hostlers can approach fully air conditioned three Hi-Tech Computer labs equipped with eco friendly LCD projector and N Computing System .
In order to free the hostellers from the continuous, hectic schedule of both the school and hostel, we conduct regular educational excursions.
The hostel is well equipped with facilities for recreation viz. Television with Cable arrangement, VCDs for educational movies, computers with internet facility and indoor games.
Infirmary /Medical Facilities:
Round-the-clock availability of medical aid.
Emphasis on maintaining personal hygiene and cleanliness.
Conducting medical checkup periodically to monitor medical and fitness.
DPS Aligarh Hostel is also a recourse centre for arranging refresher courses for entrance examinations. Special coaching classes by experts are conducted in the campus so as to enable the students to face the challenges of exams with confidence.
- Hostel facility is given to those students who get the admission in school.
- They have to follow all rules of the school.
- Students admitted in classes IX/XI will be required to stay at least 2 years in the hostel to appear in their respective board exam.
- Hostellers are expected to join hostel on the notified date.
- Each student is assigned a room on sharing basis with ultra modern facilities. All clothing and personal possessions must be labeled with the Student’s name.
- Hostellers have to follow the daily schedule of the hostel. However due to medical grounds hostellers may be exempted for a specified time with prior permission from the Hostel Warden.
- Hostellers are expected to observe discipline and decorum in their behaviors, in and outside the hostel.
- Serious offences which reflect adversely in a student’s conduct will lead to severe disciplinary action by the school authorities.
- It is the hosteller’s responsibility to look after his/her belongings.
- Carrying of all kinds of electronic devices like camera, mobile phone, MP3, iPod etc. are strictly prohibited in the hostel.
- Lending and borrowing of money is not permitted.
- As part of joining, parents are required to accept school rules and should given consent to students to take part in all activities arranged by the school. (i.e. trips, excursions, co-curricular activities arranged for hostellers at weekends.
- We have remedial system that provides each student with a team of caring teachers to guide.
- During meals in Hostel dining hall students are expected to behave in orderly manner.
- We believe and encourage vegetarianism. Bringing of Non Veg. in school/hostel will be treated as an offence.
- Theft is treated very seriously and who so ever is found guilty, severe action will be taken against him/her.
- Smoking is forbidden and will be punishable with immediate suspension/rustication from Hostel/school.
- All hostellers are to nearly dress in hostel clothing, hair must be neat and tidy.
- Hostellers reporting late to school/extra class will be on detention. Regular offenders will be reported to the Principal.
- Only dry vegetarian tucks are permitted with limited quantity.
At the very outset we congratulate all the students for qualifying the previous class and we extend our heartiest welcome to all the new academic year 2016 – 17
A hostel is a home away from home Aware of the special needs and requirements of the students, who come from for flung areas we try to provide them a safe, secure and a happy environment.
Please be informed the important dates / schedule as mentioned below :-
Parent Teacher Interaction Schedule
|PTI 1||Saturday, 14 May 2016|
|PTI 2||Saturday, 27 August 2016|
|PTI 3||Saturday, 11 February 2017|
|First Summative Assessment (SA-1)||Friday, 16 Sept 2016 to Friday, 30 Sept 2016|
|Second Summative Assessment (SA-2)||Monday, 27 Feb 2017 to Saturday, 11 March 2017|
Result Declaration Schedule
|Saturday, 22 October 2016||Result Declaration SA-1|
|Monday, 27 March 2017||Result Declaration Day (SA-2)|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2017||Pre Board Result Declaration (Class XII Pre Board)|
|Saturday, 11 February 2017||Pre Board Result Declaration (Class X Pre Board)|
Vacations / Breaks
|1||Summer Vacation||PG – IX & XI||Monday, 16 May 2016 to Saturday, 2 July 2016|
|2||Summer Vacation||X & XII||Wednesday, 1 June 2016 to Saturday, 2 July 2016|
|3||Winter Break||All||Monday, 2 January 2017 to Tuesday, 10 January 2017|
NOTE- School will be reopen for all class after summer break on Monday, 4 July 2016
Visiting Schedule Of Parents Is As Under:-
|School Office||01:30pm to 02:00pm||On every working day|
|Hostellers & Hostel Staff||10:00am to 4:30pm||On last Sunday of the Month|
|Principal||09:00am to 10:00am||On all working day with prior appointment|
|Vice Principal||01:00pm to 02:00pm||On all working day with prior appointment|
|12th||Tuesday||06pm to 08pm|
|11th||Wednesday||06pm to 08pm|
|10th||Thursday||06pm to 08pm|
|9th||Friday||06pm to 08pm|
|5th to8th||Saturday/Sunday||06pm to 08pm|
In case of emergency, parents can contact the hostel warden on any time on Mob.8006409338, 8006409389, 8006409395 (for girls).
|5.00 AM||WAKE UP CALLS|
|5.15-5.45AM||JOGGING / PT / YOGA|
|5.45-6.30AM||READY TO SCHOOL|
|6.50-7.00AM||ASSEMBLY / DRESS CHECKING|
|4.00-5.00pm||OUT DOOR GAMES|
|5.30-.600PM||READY FOR PREP. CLASSES|
|6.00-7.45PM||PREP.AT LIBRARY/ COMPUTER LAB/COMMUNICATION CLASSES|
|8.30-9.30PM||RECREATION FOR GIRLS|
|8.30-9.45PM||RECREATION FOR BOYS|
|9.30-9.45PM||MILK FOR GIRLS|
|9.45-10.00PM||MILK FOR BOYS|
|7.30 AM||WAKE UP CALLS|
|2.00PM-4.00PM||RECREATION FOR BOYS AND GIRLS|
|5.30PM-6.00PM||READY FOR PREP|
|6.00PM-7.45PM||PREP IN HOSTEL|
|8.30PM-9.30PM||RECREATION FOR GIRLS|
|8.30PM-9.45PM||RECREATION FOR BOYS|
|9.30PM-9.45PM||MILK FOR GIRLS|
|9.45PM-10.00PM||MILK FOR BOYS|
Timing: 6.00PM to 7.45 PM
|Days||Class||No. of students||Computer Lab|
|Monday||5th,6th,7th 8th and 12th||21||Mr. Michael Yadav|
|Tuesday||9th and 10th||21||Mr. Michael Yadav|
|Wednesday||11th||24||Mr. Michael Yadav|
|Thursday||All girls||23||Mr. Michael Yadav|
Timing: 6.00PM to 7.30 PM
|Days||Class||No. of students||Teacher|
|Wednesday (6.00PM-6.45 PM)||All boys of 5th to 8th||6||Ms. Katharine|
|Wednesday (6.45 PM -7.30 PM)||All girls of 5th to 8th||6||Ms. Katharine|
|Friday (6.00 PM -6.45 PM)||All boys of 5th to 8th||10||Ms. Katharine|
|Friday (6.00 PM -6.45 PM)||All girls of 5th to 8th||4||Ms. Katharine|